A empresa Incognia está oferecendo oportunidades de emprego na região de Brasil para a posição de Junior Marketing Analyst - Corporate Marketing. O trabalho oferecido é do tipo Tempo integral.
Estamos procurando profissionais que possuam habilidades em Marketing com experiência em Assistente, além de serem honestos, disciplinados e responsáveis.
O salário oferecido pela empresa é competitivo, com uma estimativa em torno de R$ 1.200 - R$ 2.500 (por Mês). No entanto, o valor pode variar de acordo com a decisão da empresa.
A Incognia atua no setor de Serviços de publicidade, portanto, se você estiver interessado em se candidatar a esta vaga, pode se inscrever diretamente.
Informação de trabalho
|Posição:||Junior Marketing Analyst - Corporate Marketing|
|Tipo de local de trabalho:||Remote|
|Função de trabalho:||Marketing|
|Nível de senioridade:||Assistente|
|Salário:||BRL 1.212 - BRL 2.500 per Month|
|Tipo de Emprego:||Tempo integral|
|Indústria:||Serviços de publicidade|
Descrição do trabalho
Incognia, a digital identity company, has created a spoof-proof Location Identity to silently authenticate customers throughout their digital journey. Its award-winning technology uses location signals and motion sensors to silently recognize trusted users based on their unique location behavior patterns. Fraud, operations and Trust & Safety teams at global gig economy and marketplace companies, including food delivery, ride-sharing, eCommerce and more, use Incognia to authenticate trusted users without friction and detect suspicious behavior to prevent new account fraud and ATO.
Incognia was founded in 2020 and is currently securing over 200M devices. It is a venture-backed company headquartered in California, with teams in New York and Brazil. Stay connected and follow Incognia on Twitter and LinkedIn. Visit Incognia.com to learn more.
- We don’t set limits to our achievements
- We deliver excellence through consistency
- We build trust by empowering users, customers and team members
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team and be responsible for implementing the global marketing strategy in Brazil, with a focus on PR, communications, and events, also providing support to sales enablement and other communications and activations initiatives. As an early team member, you’ll be able to make a significant impact and expand your knowledge working in a multicultural environment. If you are excited about bringing a truly innovative product to market and translating this innovation into actions, clear and engaging communication, memorable experiences, and customer activations, this is the place for you.
What you will do:
- Work with the Brazil team to convert the results and successful customer stories into sales materials, virtual and live customer experiences, and actions that help speed up the sales process and leverage Incognia as a reference for fraud prevention and authentication.
- Write and develop press releases, articles, bylines, newsletters, and other content pieces that establish Incognia as an innovator;
- Combine our internal information and data with external news, reports, and market research to enhance social media content and explore corporate marketing opportunities;
- Deep dive into Incognia’s strategy between our markets and tailor the actions, events, and PR opportunities to each;
- Use multiple tools to help you with a productive routine and on-track projects – CRM (Hubpost), Asana, and Notion and interact with various stakeholders throughout the projects you lead;
- Work with sales, customer success, and data analytics teams to create compelling PR narratives, sales enablement materials, and content to be used at events to showcase Incognia, its results, and how we are helping companies in fraud prevention and user verification;
- Partner closely with other marketing team members to leverage content creation and product marketing and apply it externally to help drive revenue, brand awareness, and positioning.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor in marketing or communications or public relations or journalism;
- Marketing experience preferably at a B2B company;
- Experience working with social media, public relations, events;
- Experience working with customer-facing roles to understand their pain points and translate them into actions and clear communication;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong messaging skills, attention to detail, and ability to navigate the public relations environment and leverage Incognia’s messaging and positioning to the external audience;
- History of productive collaboration with commercial teams and external partners;
- A team player who is always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy;
- Self-driven & proactive, you are often thinking about what can be tackled next;
- Ability to take ownership of the business and think like a founding team member;
- Willingness to work with a culturally diverse team located in different timezones;
- Advanced English speaker (very good reading and writing, keeps a conversation going at a higher level of argumentation) – will have a lot of contact with the US team.
Salary And Benefits
- CLT Salary – R$ 5.090,00 to R$ 6.802,00
- Food and meal:
- Flexible card for food and/or meal;
- Monthly allowance for courses, books, etc;
- In Company English;
- Child Care assistance.
- Home office:
- Onboarding assistance to set up the home office area;
- Home office aid;
- Annual assistance for maintenance and equipment;
- Licenses and flexibility:
- Possibility to get days off with the manager when necessary or to celebrate your birthday;
- End of year recess between Christmas and New Year;
- Extended paternity and maternity leave (Empresa Cidadã).
- Health and wellness:
- Bradesco Health and Dental plan with no charge for our Incogniars;
- 50% coverage of the plan for partner or kids;
- Life insurance;
- Lens aid;
- Partnership for Emotional Care (Moodar).
- Stock Option Program (SOP).
What to expect from the process:
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- HR interview;
- Manager interview;
- Written exercise;
- Case presentation for team members.
- CEO interview for culture fit.
- Bônus por horas extras
- Ganhe experiência
- Ambiente de trabalho confortável
Informações do aplicativo de trabalho
As informações que fornecemos acima podem ser atualizadas repentinamente, continue procurando informações completas por meio do botão "Inscreva-se agora" ou no site oficial da empresa Incognia , para não encontrar eventos indesejados.
Dicas do administrador: candidatar-se a um emprego é gratuito.
Espero que você consiga o emprego que deseja.
- Clique no botão "Aplique agora" acima.
- Depois disso você será direcionado para a página de Envio de Candidaturas, onde há dicas para envio de candidaturas e entrevistas.
- Na página de submissão de candidatura, clique no botão "Formulário de Candidatura".
- Nessa página você pode ver informações mais completas sobre a empresa e ver o número de pessoas que se candidatam à vaga.
- A seguir, clique em "Candidatar-se".
- Por favor registe-se no website se não tiver uma conta, mas se tiver, pode preencher imediatamente o formulário de candidatura.